Before submitting your application, please ensure your application addresses the following formatting and submission requirements.
- 8 ½ x 11 paper
- 12-point font
- Maximum 25 pages (10 additional pages of supporting documentation permitted).
- Completed application website form and included application cover page in dossier (not part of page count)
- Institutional letter of endorsement from a senior academic administrator such as your institution’s Provost, Associate Vice President or Vice President Academic, Associate Vice President or Vice President Teaching and Learning
- Description of, rationale for (e.g., impetus to initiate), and pedagogical framework underlying the innovation situated in the discipline/field of study
- Documented impact of innovation on teaching, student learning, curriculum development, or other
- Supporting documentation evidencing impact (e.g., letters of support, curricular changes at course/program level, adoption by others, scholarly research, etc.)
- Digital photo (150 dpi or greater) of applicant suitable for print/online publication submitted separately from dossier (not part of page count)
Refer to the D2L Innovation Award Webpage for Complete Application Information: https://www.stlhe.ca/awards/d2l-innovation-award/
Submission Deadline: Friday February 26, 2021
The completed application, including the application cover page and supporting documentation should be submitted in a single PDF file on or before the deadline at https://www.hightail.com/u/STLHE-SAPES. The photo should be submitted as a separate JPG file.
Please ensure that the file name includes the applicant’s name. For example: