BECOME A STLHE MEMBER
The Society for Teaching and Learning in Higher Education is a large community composed of those committed to excellence in teaching and learning in higher education. We carry a diverse membership, such as: educators, educational developers, administrators, universities, colleges, students and teachers.
We strive to be the preeminent national voice, and a world leader, for enhancing teaching and learning in higher education. We also support increased awareness, research, dissemination, and application of scholarly approaches to teaching and learning.
Do you want to access a diverse, vibrant community committed to improving teaching and learning in higher education? Join our community today!
Individual Membership Benefits
Join a diverse, vibrant community committed to improving teaching and learning in higher education
Access networking and learning opportunities with discounted registration fees to our annual conference
Join a national community with shared interests by participating in an affiliate group
Access grants through our affiliated groups
Receive notification of key dates, events and activities with the STLHE bi-weekly eNews, the STLHE Sphere
Access member publications and an online membership directory
Nominate your peers for numerous national awards only available to the STLHE community
Take advantage of publication opportunities
Institutional Benefits for Universities and Colleges
- Discounted individual membership rates for faculty, staff and students
- Be recognized at the annual conference and in the STLHE annual report
- Early access and direct communication with us on all STLHE Awards
- Highlight dedication to excellence in teaching and learning by using the STLHE logo on websites and publications
- Take advantage of opportunities for networking with other institutions in higher education