The Teaching-Stream Faculty affiliated group is designed to bring together those scholars who enrich teaching in our disciplines in the context of a teaching-stream position. These positions have emerged at universities across Canada (and beyond) and in all disciplines. Our purpose is to provide a national, cross-disciplinary forum promoting and advocating for the interests and priorities of teaching-stream colleagues, and promote teaching excellence at Canadian universities.
- Build a collaborative community for faculty in primarily teaching positions
- Provide a forum to exchange ideas and networking opportunities
- Celebrate colleagues’ achievements
- Develop strategies to promote the value of teaching-stream positions at our own institutions and beyond
- Share and problem-solve challenges unique to teaching-stream positions
- Network with other STLHE scholars engaging in SoTL research
For more information or to join Teaching-Stream Faculty Network, contact Bruce Ravelli at teachstreamTLN@stlhe.ca.