Deadlines, Submission Requirements and Timelines
Packages should be submitted electronically on or before January 29, 2021.
Please name the file using the following protocol: nominee’s family name_first name.pdf (for example: 3MNSF_Li _Sasha.pdf)
- Hard copies will not be accepted.
- Please do not include any images or photos as part of the nomination package.
- Please do not have blank pages or section dividers or section title pages.
- The complete nomination package, with all seven items noted above, should be submitted electronically in a single PDF through the following location: https://www.hightail.com/u/STLHE-SAPES
- On a separate page and not included in the 15 page limit, submit a 20-word and a 200-word “citation,” describing yourself.
- All packages received here will be acknowledged upon receipt by an automated email reply so applicants will know their submissions have been received. We anticipate being able to publicly announce the new 3M NSF cohort in April.
For publicity and promotion, please note that if you are named a 3M National Student Fellow:
- Your email address will be shared publicly
Timeline for 2021 Award ONLY
The Adjudication Committee chooses the Fellows by April. Successful nominees are informed by the Presidents of 3M Canada and STLHE. Unsuccessful nominees will be informed by email.
The official announcement of the new cohort will appear on the STLHE website in April.
The new Fellows are invited into the Fellowship at the STLHE conference in June.
If you have any questions or concerns of any kind, please contact:
Dr. Cynthia Korpan, Coordinator
3M National Student Fellowship Program
University of Victoria