The Society for Teaching and Learning in Higher Education will hold its Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Friday, June 18, 2021 at 12pm – 1pm Eastern Time. We will be holding the AGM on Zoom. Members will be asked to register and will be sent the link after registration.
At the AGM, we will be able to complete the required annual business for the society, as well as engage with the membership over inquiries, comments, and ideas as we move forward. This is a great opportunity for members to connect and ask questions.
The items of business will be:
- Approval of minutes from 2020 AGM
- President’s report
- Approval of the audited financial statements for 2020 (further details to follow)
- Appointment of the auditor for reviewing 2021 financials
- Amendment to the By-law No. 1 to bring the by-laws into alignment with the Canada Not-for-Profit Corporations Act.
- Election of STLHE Board of Directors (names pending results of balloting)
- Questions from the Members