D2L (Desire2Learn) Award: Call for Nominations
February 15, 2022
11:59 pm ET
Established in 2012, the D2L Innovation Award in Teaching and Learning, sponsored by D2L (Desire2Learn), celebrates and recognizes up to five post-secondary collaborative teams each year for their innovative approaches that promote student-centred teaching and learning.
Award recipients receive the following:
- Up to $3,000 to offset the registration and travel costs to attend the Annual STLHE conference.
- The team will be recognized at the Conference Awards Ceremony.
- Each member of the team will receive a certificate in recognition of their significant collaborative contributions to teaching and learning.
- The Team will present a poster at the STLHE Annual Conference.
- Award recipients are strongly encouraged to submit a paper about their collaborative project to CELT (Collected Essays on Learning and Teaching).
STLHE and D2L invite submissions for the 2022 D2L Innovation Award in Teaching and Learning.
The completed application and supporting documentation should be submitted in a single PDF file, on or before the deadline, through the STLHE deposit system at https://spaces.hightail.com/uplink/STLHE-SAPES.