STLHE Nominations Committee: Call for Applications
March 18, 2022
11:59 pm ET
The Society for Teaching and Learning in Higher Education (STLHE) is seeking three (3) current STLHE members to form the 2022 STLHE Nominations Committee. The elections for the STLHE Board of Directors are expected to be held later this spring, with results announced at the Annual General Meeting (AGM) in June during the STLHE conference.
As described in STLHE’s Policy 3: Nominations Committee, the Nominations Committee seeks out suitable candidates to stand for election and coordinates the electoral process with support from the Secretary and STLHE’s Administrative Centre.
- Drafting a call for nominations for vacant positions on the STLHE Board of Directors
- Preparing submitted materials from nominees for online voting
- Determining the voting results to deliver to the Secretary for ratification of elected board member(s)
Criteria for Applicants
- STLHE member-in-good-standing
- Not a current director on the STLHE Board
- Keen eye for process and detail
How to Apply
Anyone willing to join the Nominations Committee, please email STLHE Secretary, Miriam Carey at email@example.com with a confirmation of your status as a member-in-good-standing, an expression of interest, and an outline of any relevant experience.
Applications will be accepted until midnight EST on Friday, March 18, 2022.