2023 STLHE Annual Conference Registration
Registration is now open for the 2023 STLHE Annual Conference being held in beautiful Charlottetown, PEI from June 13-16.
Some tips to assist with your registration:
- If you are a STLHE member, please register with the email address that is associated with your STLHE account.
- If you are registering multiple people, please add their email addresses in the ticketing information so that we can contact them directly with any updates.
- Pre-conference workshops are included in the ticket price and are available as add-ons once you make your ticket choice. If you are NOT attending the conference but would like to attend a morning or afternoon pre-conference workshop, please make your selections on the first page. Pre-conference workshops are $50 per session for those NOT attending the conference.
- Additional banquet tickets are available for purchase as an add-on for $75.
- Additional opening reception tickets are available for purchase as an add-on for $45. One ticket is included in each conference registration.
- Virtual tickets include live streaming of the opening keynote and closing plenary as well as access to all posters.
- Early-bird registration is available until May 14, 2023 however we highly encourage everyone, especially presenters, to register asap.
Refunds and Cancellations
- Full refunds less a $100 (+tax) administration fee will be given before 30 May 2023. No refunds will be given on or after 30 May 2023.
- All cancellations MUST be received in writing via email@example.com
- In the event of cancellation due to an emergency, please submit your request in writing via firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 30 June 2023. Refunds will be granted on a case-by-case basis.
- Cancellation of the Conference: In the event that the conference cannot be held or is postponed due to events beyond the control of the conference organizers (force majeure) or due to events which are not attributable to wrongful intent or gross negligence of the conference organizers, then conference organizers cannot be held liable by attendees for any damages, costs, or losses incurred, such as: transportation, accommodations, etc. Under these circumstances, the conference organizers reserve the right to either retain the entire registration fee and to use it for a future conference, or to reimburse the attendee after deducting costs already incurred for the organization of the conference and which could not be recovered from third parties.