3M Ring and Oath
The 2009 Montebello Retreat culminated in two proposals: An Oath and a Ring. They are intended to represent the ideals and the bond that 3M Fellows share. In a way, they are a gift from the 2009 cohort to previous cohorts and to the many cohorts to come.
To listen to the Oath, click here.
The oath will play automatically if your computer has an MP3 plug in. Otherwise, you can now download the clip as avi, which can be played by all media players on both Ubuntu and Windows.
To commemorate the 25th anniversary of the 3M National Teaching Fellowship, the 3M Ring has been specially designed for 3M Fellows to order. Each ring will be personalized with its owner’s name and year of award around the inside of the band.
|10K White or Yellow Gold||
|Sterling Silver (rhodium plated)||
Included in the ring cost above are as follows:
- First initial, last name and year of award will be engraved on the inside band of ring.
- Presentation jewellery box.
Payment and Shipping
- All prices quoted are based on today’s commodity prices for gold and silver.
- Prices do not include 13% HST.
- Goods will be sent via FedEx. Collect charges will apply.
- Payment by VISA or Mastercard are accepted.
- Complete the information required
- Make sure to include your ring size
- Sign and fax to Arma Jewellery (details below).
ARMA Jewellery Inc.
20 Wertheim Court, Unit #34
Richmond Hill, ON L4B 3A8
Tel: (905) 882-9481
Fax: (905) 882-6023