- Positive Pedagogy
- Open Letter to the Presidents of Canadian Universities: Re-Valuing Teaching
- Teaching in Canadian Higher Education: State of the Art
- Ethical Principles of University Teaching
- 3M Fellows 2003 Think Tank
- STLHE Institutional Membership
- Making a Difference: A Celebration of the 3M National Teaching Fellowship
- Silences in Teaching and Learning
- Students Speak
- 3M Ring and Oath
- Thank Your Teacher
Council of 3M National Teaching Fellows
The 3M Council is an association of recipients of the 3M National Teaching Fellowships for excellence in Canadian university teaching. The Council advocates policies to enhance teaching and learning in Canadian universities and colleges.
For more information, please visit the Council’s web page.