Deadlines, Submission Requirements and Timelines
- Please submit your dossier on or before August 31, 2013.
- The completed dossier should be submitted, in a single PDF file, through the Society’s Dropbox
- Please name the file, surname first: e.g. “AUSTEN, Jane.pdf” “GRADGRIND,Thomas.pdf”.
- To the same Dropbox, please submit a separate, high resolution (minimum 300 dpi), digital photograph of the nominee, head and shoulders.
- All files received in the Dropbox will be acknowledged by an automated email reply.Please do not forward hard copy documents, CDs, flash drives, or other electronic media.
- The Selection Committee chooses the Fellows in early January.
- Successful nominees are informed by telephone two weeks later. Unsuccessful nominees will receive feedback letters promptly.
- Maclean’s magazine releases Fellows’ names publicly in early February in its University issue. Until this release date, the identity of the new Fellows is absolutely confidential information.
- The new Fellows are invited into the Fellowship at the STLHE conference in June.
- The new Fellows are invited to a four-day retreat at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in November.