As members of the STLHE Board of Directors, we will endeavour to act with integrity, to value openness and inclusion but to keep confidence when necessary, to acknowledge our biases and limitations, to be responsible for our decisions, and to be fair and genuine in our words and actions. To this end, we will:
- Represent the best interests of the membership and organisation’s well-being.
- Declare any and all real or potential areas of conflict of interest.
- Respect principles of confidentiality when appropriate.
- Regularly seek input from our diverse membership, and particularly seek to hear and understand dissenting views.
- Behave fairly and equitably in all STLHE matters.
- Be accountable to the membership for all decisions taken.